Philanthropists and Volunteers at BMST
A number of people contribute their time and effort as volunteers-
- Dr. Latha Jagannathan, Founding Trustee, BMST has been working in an honorary capacity as Medical Director since its inception in 1984.
- Ms. Lakshmi Ravichandran, Trustee, BMST has been taking care of the entire voluntary blood donor program for BMST since 1995.
- Dr. Kamala Balakrishnan, an expert in Blood Banking, Immuno-hematology and HLA has supported in innumerable ways with her expertise to set up the laboratories, training of BMST personnel both in India and in USA for HLA.
- Dr. Darshan Bhat, Mr. V. Shenoy & Mr. Gurumurthy with several years of experience in Quality systems, have helped us with the Quality Management program & accreditation for the blood bank.
- Ms. Lata Amashi, & Ms. Shobha Dilip Kumar have been supporting BMST by arranging for Voluntary Blood Donation Camps and Mrs. Geetha Santhanam, volunteer at the blood donation camps.
- Individual Rotarians from the Rotary clubs of Rotary District 3190 who help us with blood donation drives
- Mr. Pratap has developed “Hemotrace”, the software for the blood bank
- Mr. Dilip Kumar, Mr. Praful, & Mr. Amrudesh have volunteered several hours of their time in an advisory capacity.
- The members of our Advisory Board & BMST’s Ethics Committee